Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BPA Free Canned Pet Foods

List of BPA Free Canned Pet Foods


Your Pet is Your Family! Of Course You Want to Know About BPA Free Canned Pet Foods, too!


I haven’t done any research on pet foods since our dog eat dry foods and occasionaly homemade foods and treats. I make organic treats for her every other months and keep them in the freezer. Yes, I know! She’s somewhat spoiled in the food department. But we want her to stay healthy. So I understand if you feed your dog or cat with canned foods, you must be concerned about their exposure to BPA!


I should have asked Trader Joe’s about pet foods when I emailed them. I think I should, shouldn’t I?


Meanwhile, I’ve found this website that lists a lot of canned cat foods’ BPA information. In fact, this is a forum so if you have questions, go ahead and join them!:
Pet Food Alert: Which Pet Foods Have BPA Free Cans?


And don’t hesitate to email the company about BPA information!

No comments:

Post a Comment